1. This scheme is meant for Minority students (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi and Jain) who are reading in class I-X.
2. The students of class IX and X will have to submit On-line application for Pre-Matric Scholarship.
3. In case of class I-VIII, the students will submit Offline application. Application Form is available from the concerned B.D.O office free of cost or may be downloaded.
Photo copies of the Application Forms will also be accepted.
4. Eligibility Criteria:-
a) Applicant must be a student of a recognised Institutions.
b) Must have obtained at least 50% marks in the last examination.
c) The family income should not exceed one lac per annum
5. Applications for Pre-Matric scholarship are to be submitted throughOffline mode for classes I -VIII and Online mode for classes IX-X only.
For Online application please log in towww.scholarship.gov.in.
The process will start from 1st May, 2015.
6. The offline manual form and online print out form should be submitted to respective Institutions/schools.
The Head of the Institutions in turn will submit the Forms/Hard Copy after Verification to the concerned DOMA/Minority office through B.D.O.
The whole process should be completed within 31st July,2015.
7. Those who are new will submit as a FRESH candidate and those who received scholarship earlier will submit as RENEWAL.
Forward this message, somebody may be in need of this INFO.